Substandard Cellphone Charger Killed Filipino Woman

SHARE:

A Filipina Nurse working in Australia was found dead on her room last April 2014. According to the police report, a substandard charger malfunction was the main cause of her fatal incident that led her to death.

Manila, Philippines - A Filipina nurse was found dead after using a cheap cellphone charger in Australia. The poor woman was found dead in her room last April. She suffered a burn from her ears down to her chest. The police suspected that her cause of death was due to the low-quality charger connected on her cellphone.

Her dead body was seen and examined by the police and found out to be still wearing her earphones connected to her laptop which was directly plugged to the outlet as well as her cellphone was was also charging.

Photo: NSW Fair Trading


The suspicion of the authorities was the failure of the substandard USB charger of her cellphone. It is possible to cross over the electricity from the power outlet all throughout her whole body.

According to some studies, it is possible that circuit failure can be the main culprit for this incident which can very possibly happen on a second-rate charger by delivering a high-voltage fluctuation of electricity.

An inconsistent voltage can lead to battery leakage of cellphone. But there are simple ways to avoid this. If you are charging your phone, try not to answer calls or discontinue the charging before answering a call, also don't make any calls.

It is okay to charge a phone through laptop USB ports while the laptop is directly powered through an outlet but make sure to take off the laptop battery first.

Last but not the least, don't buy substandard devices. Don't get amused just because it is cheap. Invest on a more reliable one to avoid electronic accidents that can lead to fatal incident.

Loading...

COMMENTS

Name

Entertainment,460,Everywhere,542,Finance,183,Health,378,Local,941,Politics,286,Sport,42,Technology,130,Videos,610,
ltr
item
XOLXOL: Substandard Cellphone Charger Killed Filipino Woman
Substandard Cellphone Charger Killed Filipino Woman
A Filipina Nurse working in Australia was found dead on her room last April 2014. According to the police report, a substandard charger malfunction was the main cause of her fatal incident that led her to death.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lfNOjOzVstw/U9CrAEXN8jI/AAAAAAAAAO4/7-MZ_VAVoVg/s1600/woman-died-because-of-charger.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lfNOjOzVstw/U9CrAEXN8jI/AAAAAAAAAO4/7-MZ_VAVoVg/s72-c/woman-died-because-of-charger.jpg
XOLXOL
http://www.xolxol.ph/2014/07/substandard-cellphone-charger-end-fatal-filipino-woman.html
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/2014/07/substandard-cellphone-charger-end-fatal-filipino-woman.html
true
735890063477206305
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy