An amusing video of a little boy rescued by firefighters because he got his head stuck in the sofa.
Firefighters, as we all know, are people whose job is to put out fires. But this time, they had to rescue a boy; a boy who had his head stuck in the sofa.
In Guizhou, China, a 4-year-old boy put his head in the hole of a beauty salon's sofa and couldn't get it out so his parents had to call the firefighters to save him.
The cover and wooden frame of the sofa were cut by the firefighters using scissors. The boy was able to get out without injury after the firefighters had torn the sofa.
After the little boy was freed, the people inside the beauty salon were relieved and they had smiles on their faces.