Man gets injured badly after vape explodes

SHARE:

This man is warning other users to be careful after sustaining extreme injuries from vaping.

An Idaho, USA male resident was left with extreme injuries after his vape pen exploded on his face.

Andrew Hall shared his unfortunate story on Facebook to warn everyone the confirmed dangers of e-cigarettes.

The 30-year-old victim narrated on his post about the incident. Hall was about to go to work when his vape pen exploded as he was preparing inside his bathroom. The sudden rupture left his face burned and teeth to detach from his gums. His comfort room was also damaged, specifically the sink and walls.


“I’ve been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn’t supposed to, but it exploded in my face. I’ve lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and has been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat, and lips.


I was lucky and there was a huge amount of damage to the room in my house I was in as well," a part of his post read.

Hall knew the dangers of the cigarette technology but like many of its users, he ignored it; but now that he experienced an accident first-hand, Hall said he will no longer use an e-cigarette.

“I vape but I no longer do and I hope to possibly sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking,” he said.

“I just want to bring to light this is possible that they can explode without warning. I would have said ‘no way that’s possible’ until now,” he added.
[post_ads]


Loading...

COMMENTS

Name

Entertainment,728,Everywhere,710,Finance,266,Health,580,Local,1108,Politics,317,Sport,65,Technology,386,Videos,791,
ltr
item
XOLXOL: Man gets injured badly after vape explodes
Man gets injured badly after vape explodes
This man is warning other users to be careful after sustaining extreme injuries from vaping.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6SDjXq_DFWM/WH9WyDEHt_I/AAAAAAAAJj4/zxpCCz8QUeUw9Olc-RJa8SpMstOL7_3pwCLcB/s1600/and.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6SDjXq_DFWM/WH9WyDEHt_I/AAAAAAAAJj4/zxpCCz8QUeUw9Olc-RJa8SpMstOL7_3pwCLcB/s72-c/and.jpg
XOLXOL
http://www.xolxol.ph/2017/01/man-gets-injured-badly-after-vape.html
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/2017/01/man-gets-injured-badly-after-vape.html
true
735890063477206305
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy