Puppy lives after swallowing 8-inch knife

SHARE:

This puppy miraculously survived after surgery for swallowing an 8-inch knife.

A life-saving emergency surgery was done onto a puppy who swallowed an eight-inch long kitchen knife.

X-ray results shows the knife explicitly inside the 12-week-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Macie.

Irine Paisley, 46-year-old owner of Macie, initially thought that her beloved pet only swallowed a toy when she noticed her squeaking and choking from the pain.

Paisley then rushed Macie to an emergency veterinarian service and it was there where the professionals discovered the shocking truth - an 8-inch kitchen knife stuck inside her pet's body.

“Macie was making a squeaking sound - I thought she’d swallowed part of a toy.

Then she was sick, but there was no sign of a toy and she started choking,” Paisley recalled.

The owner was horrified to know Macie's condition for she just lost her previous dog to cancer.

“I was terrified. Poor Macie was still choking and, by the time we arrived at the vet’s, there was blood coming out of her nose.

The loss of our previous dog was still very raw and the thought of losing Macie was devastating," Paisley expressed her grief.


"I couldn’t believe it when they said Macie had swallowed a knife. I have no idea where she got hold of it.

“She could have pinched it out of the dishwasher, but no-one saw what happened. None of us could sleep that night as we knew Macie might not survive," Paisley added.

X-ray exam was done by the vet and the results showed the critical condition of Macie.

Paisley's pet dog immediately went under surgery to remove the knife and fortunately, it was a success and she survived.

Apparently, Macie swallowed the handle-end first so it didn't pierced her internal organs, which would have caused fatal injuries.
[post_ads]


Loading...

COMMENTS

Name

Entertainment,728,Everywhere,710,Finance,266,Health,580,Local,1108,Politics,317,Sport,65,Technology,386,Videos,791,
ltr
item
XOLXOL: Puppy lives after swallowing 8-inch knife
Puppy lives after swallowing 8-inch knife
This puppy miraculously survived after surgery for swallowing an 8-inch knife.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UdUYMGoU_fQ/WICql_Wt53I/AAAAAAAAJlQ/Vw9amfXr5YEHYETgnwbcDE8P_zlOEho-wCLcB/s1600/pais.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UdUYMGoU_fQ/WICql_Wt53I/AAAAAAAAJlQ/Vw9amfXr5YEHYETgnwbcDE8P_zlOEho-wCLcB/s72-c/pais.jpg
XOLXOL
http://www.xolxol.ph/2017/01/puppy-lives-after-swallowing-8-inch.html
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/
http://www.xolxol.ph/2017/01/puppy-lives-after-swallowing-8-inch.html
true
735890063477206305
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy